Skip to main content

The Vampire Diaries: The Fury (Book 3) by LJ Smith Review

Hi ForeverBookers, 

I've just finished the third Vampire Diaries book and I think I can say that this is my favourite of them so far :). 

This book solves a mystery that was in the other 2 books - what or who is possessing the town where this book is based. The show takes more from this book than the other ones I believe. 

We still see the drama between Elena and Stefan and Damon but we also see twists and turns with the other characters as well as a little more of Elena's family. 

There's an evil force at work more in this book than the others so far. I can remember being excited when reading the last few chapters of this book when I was a teenager - I just really wanted to know what would happen!

LJ Smith's writing style wasn't confusing, like in the last two with the diary entries. There were still diary entries of course but they flowed better - they weren't as disjointed from the rest of the story. 

I overall give this book a 4 stars. I look forward to reading Dark Reunion (book 4) soon :). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartless (Chestnut Springs #2) by Elsie Silver Review

  Hey ForeverBookers,   I’m back! I’ve finished another book!  “ Heartless”   by Elsie Silver was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!! This is book 2 in the “Chestnut Springs” series and it’s about Cade, Rhett’s brother from “Flawless,” #1, and his romance with Willa, Summer’s, from book 1’s best friend.  I read Heartless for a few readathons  Reading Rivalry - Multiple POV - “ Heartless” is told from both Willa and Cade’s perspectives. Always Fully Booked Reading Challenge - Book set in Canada - I   believe Chestnut Springs is set in the Rockies.   Always Fully Booked “On the Cover” Reading Challenge - A Musical Instrument - A guitar ! Willa, our FMC plays guitar.  Reading the Rainbow challenge - pastel - the background of the  “ Heartless”   cover is pastel blue!  “ Heartless”   had EVERYTHING I love, an FMC who’s stuck in life, a wild, yet sensitive MMC, funny moments, cute scenes, spicy scenes, heartfelt ...

Kiss Of The Basilisk (#1 Split and Swallow) by Lindsay Straube Review

  Hey ForeverBookers,   I’ve just finished my favourite book of the year, thus far.  “Kiss Of The Basilisk”  by Lindsay Straube   is an   erotic masterpiece in my eyes! It brings together everything I love in a book…forbidden romance, well written erotic scenes, it was lengthy and the characters had depth. The only thing that slightly annoyed me was the FMC’s name, Tem. I liked her full name Temperance a lot more. “Kiss Of The Basilisk”  starts with our main character, Tem following a tradition of sorts. She’s to go to be trained to have sex with the prince by a basilisk. She only goes and falls in love with the basilisk she chooses! He loves her too. What does this mean for her relationship with the prince? You’ll have to read for yourself! There were soooooo many twists and turns in  “Kiss Of The Basilisk”  that I didn’t see coming so wasn’t sure where we would end up with our characters!  I kind of wished there was a pregnancy for Tem...

Rebound (The Pentagon Book 1) by Rosemary Rey Review

Hey ForeverBookers,  How are you all doing today? I hope you’re well!  I’ve just finished rereading Rebound by Rosemary Rey and I loved it! From recollection I loved it the first time I read it as well, about 5 years ago.  5 Stars! I read this for a few readathons: For Reading Rivalry - A book I think should be turned into a movie - I’d love to see this play out on television, actually but a movie is close enough.  For Litwits - A love story - that’s the central plot of Rebound and the whole Pentagon trilogy.  Literary Love Affair - Soulmate Love - Perla and Matt are what I class as realistic soulmates. Popsugar Reading Challenge 2019 - A book by an author whose first and last names start with the same letter - Rosemary Rey.  Rebound is set in America and is about an almost 30 year old woman, Perla Mercurio and a doctor, Matthias Keene who have a very passionate affair...do they fall in love??? You’ll have to read to find ...