Hi ForeverBookers,
I’ve just finished reading “The Worst Witch Strikes Again” by Jill Murphy, which I really liked! It’s a middle grade but I enjoyed it. It was a nice reminder of why I liked reading as a child. I read these books for the first time when I was actually a child.
I read this for Reading Rivalry. The prompt was A Book Featuring A Teacher. Miss Hardbroom, Miss Cackle, Miss Bat and Miss Drill all feature in this second book in “The Worst Witch series.”
In “The Worst Witch Strikes Again,” we join Mildred again as she navigates life at Cackles Academy. These books are very quick and easy to read but they’re fun and lighthearted. The artwork is fun too.
Spoilers below...
Mildred is tasked with looking after the new girl, Enid Nightshade. What do these two get up to together? Well, they cause trouble. I’ll leave it at that as it’s so short but it’s a good/engaging read.
Comments
Post a Comment