I've just finished reading Stars Above by Marissa Meyer. I thought this collection of novella's was good.
1) The Keeper...4 Stars.
2) Glitches...4 Stars.
3) The Queen's Army...2.5 Stars.
4) Carlswell's Guide To Being Lucky...4 Stars
5) After Sunshine Passes By...3 Stars
6) The Princess And Her Guard...5 Stars.
7) The Little Android...2 Stars
8) The Mechanic...3 Stars
9) Something Old, Something New...5 Stars
I don't really want to put what happens in each novella as that kind of takes away the point of reading them I think. As you can see my ratings were different for many of the novellas. I will say The Little Android was my least favourite because we hardly get to see any of the main characters in that one. Just Cinder and only for a little amount of time. For me, my favourite was the last one - Something Old, Something New because of the closure it gives to the series.
Let me know in the comments below if you'd like a more detailed review for each novella. Also tell me your favourite novella from the collection if you've read it already - without spoilers though.